Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Two's a trend: Another man dressed head-to-toe in plaid drops by the tents.
· Samantha Pleet has women wearing black, white, and very short skirts [Jargol]
· Get ready to see Herve Leger, DVF and Jonathan Saunders at Intermix [The Cut]
· Photo gallery of Peter Som's "kind of meh" collection [Jezebel]
· More on the boardroom/countryside looks of Som and Herrera [WSJ]
· Malo pics and suggestions of how to wear the bedazzled pieces [Flypaper]
· Y-3 show exemplifies "purity," "confidence," and other buzzwords [Style.com]
· Ohne Titel pics and a weird admission from Papermag bloggers [Word Up!]
· Lutz & Patmos fail to thrill with sweater show [Fashionista]
· Oscar de la Renta is still relevant, goddammit [The Moment]
· Fashion Week photog likes shooting "bikini shows" best [GlamChic]
· Nostalgia dominates menswear runways [NY Times]
· Thom Browne a circus, but in a good way [The Moment]
· Exchange rate responsible for all the monochromatic collections? [Fashion Inc.]
· Milla Jovovich, Ashley Olsen, and Chloe Sevigny rock the front row at Miss Sixty [GoaG]