Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Soon to be the home of Zara on Fifth Ave and 42nd Street. Femia, 02/27/2008
· Book store has closed in the Slope [The Gowanus Lounge]
· Bumble & Bumble colorist spends spare time rescuing dogs and cats [NY Times]
· Apple working with Jack Spade on line of laptop bags [Nylon]
· Steven Alan's revamped website debuts [Shop Girl]
· Juicy Couture coming out with men's fragrance Dirty English [WWD, subscription req]