Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Recently-opened Kate Spade boutique on Fifth Ave and 20th St. Femia, 02/23/2008
· Men stabbed at diamond store [NY Times]
· Boutique Girls Love Shoes relocates on the LES [Word Up!]
· FreshDirect giving certain Bronx residents a discount [NY Daily News]
· Apple introduces long-awaited updated MacBooks [Gadget Lab]
· JC Penney already discounting new Ralph Lauren line American Living [IHT]