Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Court Street may get Boar's Head cold-cuts shop [Brownstoner]
· East 7th Street looking desolate, retail-wise [Jeremiah's Vanishing NY]
· The wait to pay at Forever 21 lasts...forever [Just Putting it Out There]
· Old Navy Pres is out [NY Times]
· J Brand retools their men's denim line [Denimology]
· Sketchiness abounds at Wilson's Leather closings [Consumerist]
· DwellStudio for Target available for pre-order [Better Living Through Design]