Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Serious Madison Ave plywood. Femia, 02/03/2008
· The unnuanced, harsh sexuality of Victoria's Secret Herald Sq [NY Times]
· Natalie Portman kept fans waiting at her vegan shoe launch [NY Post]
· Chain Steve & Barry's to sell merch based on old TV shows? [The Shophound]
· Liz Claiborne unloading Ellen Tracy [NY Times]
· Women so over perfume [NY Times]