Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Niki Taylor (center) is a giant!
· Brian Reyes' collection inspired by maps and weather [Tell All]
· First polar bears, now fashion week—what won't global warming obliterate? [WSJ]
· Tyson Beckford talks model diversity [Observer]
· Catherine Holstein dropping hints about potential Target collab? [Fashionista]
· Laura Bush and Liza Minelli eschew red dresses at the Heart Truth [GlamChic]
· Dispatch and photos from Yigal Azrouel's collection: "Just beautiful" [Fashionista]
· Loving most of Duckie Brown, exceptions being crocheted sweaters and billowy blouses [Jezebel]