Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· To compete with Saks, Bergdorf going 70% off [Madison Ave Spy]
· French jeweler Mauboussin opens a fancy, five-story flagship [NYT]
· $99 Wal-Mart iPhone rumor may be false [AppleInsider]
· Even high-end companies like Bulgari cutting costs [NYT]
· Sofia Coppola unveils her understated bags for LV [WWD, subscription req]
· Looking back at a chaotic year in fashion [Daily Beast]
· Speculation on the state of Kate Moss' womb begins [Catwalk Queen]