Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More Chinatown fake vendors shut down [NYU Local]
· Family of man trampled on Black Friday sues Wal-Mart [NYP]
· Dates of New York Fashion Week have changed [WWD, subscription req]
· Shops giving away food, drinks and more to get customers in the door [NYT]
· New worry: is your Christmas tree covered in pesticides? [NYT]
· Madonna's Louis Vuitton ads, revealed [The Clones]
· Bad timing on that GOOP site, Gwyneth Paltrow [Daily Beast]