Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Duane Reade's got a new logo, and it's not good [NYCGrid]
· !!!-loving Whitney Port recaps the first episode of her show The City [Whitney Port]
· The Consumers Union has bought blog Consumerist from Gawker [NYT]
· Chanel ads take you inside Lagerfeld's Vermont home [The Cut]
· Placenta drips are the newest crazy beauty treatment [Cityfile]
· Net-a-Porter outlet site to debut this February [Fashionologie]
· No. of times Material Interest mentioned Don Draper this year: 12 [Material Interest]