Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sergio Rossi's unbelievable sale a sign they're shuttering? [Madison Ave Spy]
· Q&A with milliner Frenel Morris of Still Life NYC [The Cut]
· Desperate Plaza shop MCM plying shoppers with free champagne [Style File]
· Kenneth Cole discusses his volunteer work [Huff Post]
· Bebe to sell Pussycat Dolls lingerie [WWD, subscription req]
· NHL player/Vogue intern Sean Avery suspended for publicly dissing his exes [Gawker]
· Beyonce to wear 58 Thierry Mugler creations on upcoming tour [WWD, subscription req]