Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
[The line for the Mishka sale in Williamsburg via John Prolly/Racked Flickr pool]
· Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff's son spotted shopping in Soho [NYP]
· The ice queens of Lord & Taylor's Christmas windows [Lost City]
· Got a spare $3000? Oscar de la Renta is 70% off [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Shoppers in Herald Square are unimpressed with this year's sales [Urbanite]
· A majority of readers say shopping blogs influence what they buy [NYT]
· Rachel Roy, Derek Lam, other designers sketch inaugural gowns for Michelle Obama [Washington Post]