Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Second-stop Williamsburg is getting a Duane Reade [Curbed]
· The dark side of presents: "It's fucking Paul Smith, you asshole" [Manhattan Offender]
· Two hipsters start a bodega delivery service [NYT]
· A look inside Greenpoint design shop West & Green [Remodelista]
· Hey procrastinators: These 90 stores can still deliver by Christmas [Deal News]
· 2009 will see fewer Walgreens openings [Forbes]
· "Philosophy for Ya Grandma" and other Rogan holiday anagrams [Style File]