Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
While fighting our way upstream through the current of tourists and shoppers along Fifth Avenue this evening, we chanced to encounter Scott Schuman, aka The Sartorialist, as he chilled outside of Bergdorf Goodman Men's.
By now we're old hats at the Sartorialist spotting game (thank you, Fashion Week), and so instead of gawking from afar, we decided to say hi. Of course Scott was friendly and obliging, and we chatted about the Bergdorf holiday windows. It is also worth noting that the opposite corner from where we were standing is the regular stomping ground of Bill Cunningham, the NYT Sunday Styles photographer.
Now go sort through your closet for the perfect outfits for the next few days, because who knows where Scott will show up next. For more Sartorialist spotting, hit our revered archives:
· Hangover Observations: Loafermania at The Sartorialist/Gant Party [Racked]
· From the Tents: Sartorialist Wearing Tuesday's Loafers [Racked]
· From the Tents: Second Sartorialist Spotting [Racked]
· From the Tents VITAL UPDATE: Sartorialist Wearing Shorts [Racked]
· Outside the Tents: Other Bloggers [Racked]