Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rock & Republic bowing out of a Bryant Park runway show [Division Street]
· Going against trend, Tommy Hilfiger will show at the tents [WWD, subscription req]
· Francisco Costa escorts NYMag around the Calvin Klein showroom [The Cut]
· M.A.C.'s new Dame Edna collection debuts [BlackBook]
· Wal-Mart already advertising cheap iPhones [AppleInsider]
· Kate Moss to star in Just Cavalli’s Spring '09 campaign [Chic Report]
· American Apparel lays off several hundred employees [Racked LA]