Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Patterned sock seller LittleMissMatched opens a pop-up shop [Crain's]
· Hitting the fleas with Top Design's Eddie Ross [Apartment Therapy]
· Model Coco Rocha gets her own Rootstein mannequin [Chic Report]
· Golden Girls tote sold out on Etsy [Slaves to Fashion]
· Kanye moving to London to get in on the fashion biz [Mirror]
· Model/pinup Bettie Page has died [LA Times]
· Designer Jeffrey Monteiro, formerly of Mayle and Derek Lam, does his own thing [Pipeline]