Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's a Chrismukkah miracle, friends: Cali label Mike & Chris is back from the dead and on sale in Midtown. And we have photo proof that the sweet, sweet leather jackets have indeed arrived at 80 W 40th Street, thanks to a Racked tipster who infiltrated the friends and family preview today. The report: "Just left the Mike & Chris/ 12th St preview with some good deals. Lots of leather jackets in a cramped space, but prices are still high. Leather jackets with hoods are $400 but there are some cute hoodies for $50. There were 12th St holiday dresses for around $100 and just a few feather cap sleeved tops for $40 (scored one for $20 since it was missing buttons)." The sale opens to the public tomorrow, and runs through Saturday.
· Dealfeed: Mike & Chris, Cynthia Vincent [Racked]
· RackedWire: Odin Folks Open an Outlet; Mike & Chris Restructuring Official [Racked]
· Troubling Times: Mike & Chris Can't Pay the Rent [Racked]
· Mike & Chris "Restructuring," Future of Label is Uncertain [Racked]
· Mike & Chris Sample Sale May Be Cancelled [Racked]