Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· West 69th St fixture Maya Schaper Cheese and Antiques closing [City Room]
· Vintage shop Screaming Mimi's celebrates its thirtieth birthday [Word Up!]
· ID modeling agency may be folding [Fashionista]
· Store staffers beware: "sticky fingers" on the rise [Crain's]
· Look at Ellen Degeneres' new CoverGirl ads [Tell All]
· New organic shirting in store at Steven Alan [Steven Alan Journal]
· In next three months, Office Depot closing 112 stores [Gizmodo]