Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Leather goods company Entermodal popping up in Odin [Fashionista]
· New DII closeout center open in the Slope [Gowanus Lounge]
· Beard & Bangs shuttering web shop after blowout sale [Pipeline]
· Top looks from the spring 2009 runways [Teen Vogue]
· Interview Magazine relaunches its website [FWD]
· Rich are mired in "luxury shame" [Newsweek]
· Michelle Obama donned Jason Wu for Barbara Walters special [Heard on the Runway]