Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A shopping trip with Project Runway's Daniel Vosovic [TONY]
· Lots of people wore pink at Lilly Pulitzer's 50th anniversary party [GofaG]
· DIY and flea market scene 'blowing up' in Brooklyn [Brooklyn Paper]
· Men's Vogue's sold through a paltry 19% of their newsstand issues [Daily Intel]
· New aggregator collects street style shots from across the net for easy clicking [Pipeline]
· Stylista ice queen Anne Slowey wears metallics while declaring them "over" [Moment]
· Macy's taps Jessica Simpson for holiday ads [Off the Rack]