Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Bowery is littered with Kenneth Cole ads [Bowery Boogie]
· The Brooklyn Flea will hold a holiday market indoors [Brownstoner]
· Marc Jacobs settles $1 million lawsuit over Armory bribes [NYT]
· Cool French Vogue pics of model made up to look different ages [Miss at la Playa]
· Shots of new A.P.C. web exclusives [The Clones]
· Barneys might consider a Beijing outpost [NYP]