Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Marc Jacobs pays out one million to settle bribery allegation [NYP]
· Everything still really expensive at Martin Margiela sale [Choosy Beggar]
· According to Babeland, recession makes folks whip out the vibrators [Daily Intel]
· Photos of 100 handbags [Coutorture]
· Sam's Club and Wal-Mart to begin selling iPhones [AppleInsider]
· Me & Ro reimagines the peace sign [TFI]
· Times fashion critic Cathy Horyn loves Kamali for Wal-Mart [On the Runway]