Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Economy isn't hurting Ricky's business [Brooklyn Paper]
· Jeweler Fortunoff moving into Lord & Taylor on Fifth [NYP]
· Nigo of BAPE answers some personal questions [Complex]
· GM building a "fortress-like" Cadillac for Obama [Boston Globe]
· Cosmetic sales are up 40%, which means the economy's in the toilet [Stylelist]
· Blake Lively W Magazine cover confirmed [Fashionista]
· Shot of Gareth Pugh's bold take on the Christmas tree [Kanye West Blog]