Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Another Ricky's Halloween shop opens, this time in the Slope [Daily Slope]
· Will "recession in the city" rent apts on Craigslist? [Twitter/Choire]
· Revamped Cesare Paciotti boutique to be shown off at party next week [FWD]
· Shoppers think Spitzer hooker scandal Halloween costume is cute [NYDN]
· Prospect Heights Bicycle Station relocating, some locals dismayed [Gowanus Lounge]
· Apple to intro new notebooks on Tuesday [Gadget Lab]
· Anya Hindmarch for Target purse ruined by "Target" on the buckle [The Frisky]