Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Browsing the NYPL's rare print library [Unplggd]
· Gucci's opening a new boutique at Bergdorf tomorrow [BlackBook]
· Shoppers not buying bailout-themed sales [Consumerist]
· Q&A with founders of online sample sale site Gilt [Little Red Book]
· More to Dr. Bronners than soap [The Moment]
· Blame trend of "comfort fashion" on the economy [NYDN]
· Tips on gadget shopping in China [Gizmodo]