Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Another Treillage decor boutique has opened on the UES [NYT]
· Even Chanel employees confused about the cost of Chanel bags [Madison Ave Spy]
· Gap corporate forcing employees to take days off [WWD, subscription req]
· Rumor: Blake Lively to make the cover of Vogue or W [Fashionista]
· Examining discrimination against the ugly [NYT]
· James Jeans debuts limited-edition pairs made from 100-year-aged denim [WWD, subscription req]