Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New Yorkers happy to see some bank branches go [City Room]
· Furniture Fest kicking off this Sunday at the Brooklyn Flea [Brownstoner]
· Did Palin debate in Payless heels? [BlackBook]
· Designer Alessandra Facchinetti is out at Valentino [WWD, subscription req]
· How to squeeze the last drops of foundation out of the tube [Beauty and Fitness Addict]
· Sacha Baron Cohen still disrupting Paris Fashion Week [Fashionologie]
· ...while scary bunnies hopped around at the McQueen show [Coutorture]