Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Shopping for bath fixtures with the men of Malin + Goetz [TONY]
· Pumpkin-carving event in Brooklyn Heights tonight [Brooklyn Eagle]
· Costume Institute exhibition examines the model as muse [WWD, subscription req]
· The best and worst recent political fashion moments [The L Mag]
· Prada introduces costume jewelry line [NBC Local]
· Spring womenswear at J.Crew inspired by "grandmother's wardrobe" [WWD, subscription req]
· Designers Peter Som and Rafe Totengco do Barcelona [Can I Tell You?]