Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nolita to get a product boutique named Bath Junkie [Crain's]
· New Yorkers weigh in on the sheer shirt and dark bra combo [Huff Post]
· Keri Russel spotted browsing at ABC Carpet & Home [Shophound]
· Michelle Obama wore head-to-toe J.Crew on The Tonight Show [Mrs. O]
· Nicole Richie's jewelry line House of Harlow now available online [Racked LA]
· New head of J.Crew menswear not worried about the recession [Material Interest]
· Online luxury site Net-a-Porter now offering "discreet shipping" [Fashionista]