Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Shopping Kiosk's new made-in-the-US merch [Apartment Therapy]
· Wired to open another holiday pop-up shop [NewYorkology]
· MePa boutique Dernier Cri closing, possibly to make room for Barneys [Fashionista]
· M.A.C. helps you with your Halloween makeup [Chic Report]
· Kate Moss models her latest Topshop collection [Jezebel]
· Barnes & Noble goes all Facebook with online social network [Crain's]