Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gowanus Whole Foods is looking for a development partner [Curbed]
· Costume National sale has a good range of sizes [The Choosy Beggar]
· Get sold-out J.Crew flower pins from the NYC company that makes them [Eep!]
· Now-casting Bravo show Fashion House sounds a lot like Project Runway [Page Six]
· Kickit: The future of shoe storage [Gizmodo]
· Bling is dead; long live bling [Esquire]
· On Oprah, the Olsen twins discuss their breakfasts at great length [Huffington Post]