Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Shoppers again gravitating towards classic clothing [NYT]
· Girly Vivienne Tam notebook computer hitting stores in December [Engadget]
· The Olsen twins to do Oprah [Is Mental]
· Ridiculous heels trend a reflection of our unsteady economy [Daily Beast]
· Gucci offices searched as part of a spy investigation [DNR]