Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Should we even try to save the Garment District? [The L Mag]
· Barneys gets political with portraits of the wives of 43 presidents [WWD, subscription req]
· Excerpts from the Olsen twin's surprisingly great book Influence [The Cut]
· Gossip Girls' Chace Crawford shows some forehead for V Magazine [Frillr]
· Guide to fetish heels [Cheryl Shops]
· Why you should think twice about buying escolar [The Kitchn]