Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Homey housewares that any grandma would love [TONY]
· Rachel Bilson's line for DKNY Edie Rose now at Macy's [Fashion Herald]
· Shoppers either fall in love or feel uncomfortable at punk rock boutique Bess [JC Report]
· More than 21,000 people wait listed for Lancome vibrating mascara [Off the Rack]
· Dangerous throat ailment hospitalizes Gossip Girl's Taylor Momsen [Huff Post]
· Banana Republic jumps on the Mad Men style bandwagon [Style File]