Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Another East Village shoe repair shop may close [Jeremiah's Vanishing NY]
· Showroom owner found dead on Monday morning [WWD, subscription req]
· Chanel Pavilion "disappointing," "poorly placed" [Word Up!]
· Chat with the designers of Sigerson Morrison [Fashion Informer]
· eBay to ban the auctioning of ivory on their site [NYT]
· Hermès heir accused of accosting a pilot posts 1 million in bail [NYP]