Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Prada sale a "huge disappointment" [Madison Ave Spy]
· Erie Basin shop-within-a-shop opens at Castor & Pollux [Word Up!]
· Street artist sells wealthy on paintings of Barneys and Nello [NYT]
· New Lucky guide to style in stores [Style Steals]
· Mr. Blackwell, of the famous "worst dressed list," dead at 86 [NYP]
· Mervyns holding going-out-of-business sales [NYT]
· Kenley of Project Runway does have a fan: the EIC of Harper's Bazaar [NYP]