Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Images from a UES dog costume parade! [Gothamist]
· With Gourmet Fresh, Carroll Gardens finally gets a good grocery [A Brooklyn Life]
· Black Sheep's neat little book-shaped jewelry box [Pipeline]
· Bluefly wants to help you dress like a Gossip Girl character [Bluefly]
· How do we say this nicely: Mr. Blackwell was "uniquely salty" [The Moment]
· Urban Outfitters' new catalog filled with depressed-looking models [Jezebel]
· Picks from Linens 'n Things liquidation sale [Apartment Therapy]