Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Phillip Lim spills on his February show [The Cut]
· Q&A with the owners of Fred Flare at their cute Greenpoint shop [Metromix]
· If you want to get shot by the Sartorialist, don't wear cowboy boots [Style File]
· Gabay's in the East Village: less crowded than a sample sale [Coutorture]
· Mervyns is toast [Second City Style]
· Gap's ditching the annoying TV ads [Pipeline]
· Katie Holmes already has a shirt from Comme des Garcons for H&M [nitrolicious]