Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashion blog No Good For Me curates a photography show [Clarabella NYC]
· Comptoir des Cotonniers planning two more Manhattan stores [WWD, subscription req]
· Barneys close to hiring a new chief exec [NYP]
· The Limited attempts to be trendy for fall [Glam Chic]
· Hints that frail-looking Steve Jobs may be leaving Apple [Gizmodo]