Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bill Cunningham's photo subjects on Bill Cunningham [IHT]
· Brooklyn sustains independent boutiques alongside big brands [Brownstoner]
· In the window: Newspapers at J.Crew in Rockefeller Center [J.Crew Aficionada]
· New anti-counterfeiting bill might mean an end to knock-offs [Fashionista]
· The new MacBook can't be a response to the recession: Too soon [Gear Factor]
· "Pre-holiday" marketing brings us pumpkins in Santa hats [Consumerist]
· Smateria, in Cambodia, makes cute recycled clutches [Cool Hunting]