Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Strand Book Store Annex a great place to browse for cookbooks [The Kitchen]
· Polo on the UES relocating while current space is renovated [NY Post, last item]
· Testing the Giorgio Armani cell phone [Gadget Lab]
· Fendi and boutique Kirna Zabête selling collectible toys [Chic Report]
· Liz Claiborne has sold labels C&C California and Laundry to Perry Ellis [NY Post]
· Brand Three Dots has a new e-commerce site, shop.threedots.com [WWD, subscription req]