Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The letters come down at Barnes & Noble Astor Place. Photo via Promediacorp.com
· Small local vendors take vacations after the Christmas shopping rush [NY Times]
· Heatherette debuting a makeup line with M.A.C. [Fashionista]
· Retailers like American Eagle selling products via "webisodes" [NY Times]
· Select Bed Bath & Beyonds selling organic bedding [Interior Design]
· Popularity of Indian neti pot has skyrocketed [NY Times]