Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Deals abound at The Shoe on Mott
The stretch of Mott Street between Houston and Prince Streets is home to many darling boutiques, and it just so happens that nearly every store on the Nolita strip is having a major sale. For your convenience, a roundup is below. (See links for store information and hours of operation).
· I Heart: 50% off their cutting-edge clothing
· Christopher Totman: Sample sale on their eco-friendly and Eastern-inspired wear
· Rebecca Taylor: 40-55% off the designer's flirty Fall/Winter '07 collections
· INA Men: up to 70% off the entire men's consignment clothing store
· The Shoe New York: Sample sale; buy one pair for $60 or two pairs for $100
· Mixona Lingerie: 30-70% off the retailer's superior lingerie inventory
· Poppy: 30-70% off the store's of-the-moment clothes and trendy jewelry
· A Detacher: 30% off the modern designer's winter collection
· Calypso Bijoux: Sale on the local boutique chain's jewelry
· Coclico: 40-70% off fabulous fall/winter shoes