Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The city's best vintage shops [Shecky's]
· Review of salon Tracie Martyn [NY Times]
· A shopping trip with local boxer Paulie Malignaggi [TONY]
· Miu Miu discontinuing menswear [WWD, subscription req]
· Equinox launching sexy ad campaign [NY Times]
· Tom Ford unveiling made-to-measure shoe line [Material Interest]
· Aeropostale accepting gently-worn jeans for charity [Denimology]