Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Where to go for free yoga classes [NY Mag]
· Visiting Atlantic Ave store Kea Carpets and Kilims [Apartment Therapy]
· Explosion of high-end grocers in Clinton Hill and Fort Greene [Clinton Hill Blog]
· Giambattista Valli to design a line for Moncler [GlamChic]
· New silver Prada phone released [Engadget]
· Bergdorf fashion director bumped from seat at Versace show [NY Post]