Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Enjoy the weekend—we'll be back on Monday with additional reports from outside the tents in Bryant Park and more Refinery29 show reviews. Pictured here, a cramped, crowded and dirty Starbucks located a block from Bryant Park. It has, out of sheer proximity to the tents, become an office of sorts for various Fashion Week journalists and bloggers.
· Jezebel decides to hand out barf bags in front of the tents [Jezebel]
· Alexander Wang's show was a complete shitshow [Almost Girl]
· Designer Isabel Toledo may save Ann Klein [NY Times]
· Fashion Week has always been uber-exclusive [City Room]
· Designers not happy that AmEx holders can purchase tickets to the shows [NY Post]
· Department stores finding ways of marketing themselves at Fashion Week [Crain's]
· More socialites: Fabiola Beracasa is interviewing designers for NY Mag [Show & Talk]
· Bill Blass pulled a girl out of the audience to model in his show [Style File]