Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's only our second trip up to the tents, and already we wish Fashion Week was Fashion Day. Regardless, we'll be in Bryant Park for the next few hours, watching the fabulous (and not so fabulous) strut by our green metal table. Above, some models that walked by a few moments ago carrying Lord & Taylor shopping bags, as some type of advertising scheme.
· Ralph Lauren is hogging all the models! [NY Post]
· Gwen Stefani's husband and baby stole the show at L.A.M.B. [Show & Talk]
· Designers "rebound[ing] from their vacations with loud, random music [NY Times]
· Guest-blogging for Paper Mag: socialite Olivia Palermo [Word Up!]
· ...and socialite Fabian Basabe [Word Up!]
· ...while socialite Tinsley Mortimer is blogging for Glamour [Slaves to Fashion]
· Model Maggie Rizer is blogging for Elle [Tell All]
· The Peanuts runway show is tomorrow [NY Sun]
· The winner of the last America's Next Top Model walked the runway yesterday [Fashionista]