Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Here, a look inside the plywooded space on Broadway that will soon open as a Mango. We think it'll look quite nice when it opens.
· Whole Foods lowering Wild Oats' prices [Consumerist]
· Mattel has recalled more lead-laden toys [NY Times]
· H&M may, gasp, use sweatshop labor [Styledash]
· Prices on Zunes have been slashed to $199 [Engadget]
· Designer Phillip Lim to do sunglasses [WWD, subscription req]
· Former Gucci designer Alessandra Facchinetti to take the reins at Valentino [Vogue UK]