Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· FiDi's Hermès shop has a "radiant energy" [Word Up!]
· Valentino will resign from his company in 2008 [NY Times]
· Bath & Body Works to edit down its selection of products [Business First via]
· iPods with touch screens to definitely debut tomorrow [Gizmodo]
· The early verdict on Maggie Gyllenhall for Agent Provacateur: ew [Jezebel]
· More Google phone rumors [Engadget]
· Underwear company Jockey tries out a viral marketing campaign [DNR]