Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New Marc Jacobs store on Bleecker Street ridiculously small [The Shophound]
· Renée Zellweger, secret shopping angel [NY Post]
· Brooklyn yoga shop Omala to stock Bikram clothing this spring [WWD, subscription req]
· Are designers who sue chains like Forever 21 hypocrites? [VV]
· "More sophisticated" line Twelve By Twelve from Forever 21 now available online [The Fashion-y Blog]