Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sherry-Lehmann's new location not worth visiting [Dr. Vino]
· Buses to be re-routed to serve Red Hook Ikea [The Gowanus Lounge]
· Thom Browne knockoffs spotted at 14th St Urban Outfitters [Short Shrifted]
· Apple: anti-customer bastards? [Boing Boing Gadgets]
· Armani introducing a cell phone [FWD]
· Sony debuts a waterproof laptop [Engadget]
· Designer Lars Nilsson hired to take over at Ferre [Word Up!]